- The scientific evidence is compelling
- The results already achieved by school districts with later start times back up the science
- Later school start times will result in health and wellness benefits for our students
- We can adjust start times at an acceptable cost
- The proposed new start times minimize disruption to stakeholders
- Start and end High School and Middle School 25 minutes later
- Start and end Elementary Schools 15 minutes later
The committee will be presenting the recommendation, rationale and implications at a series of forums throughout the month of March.
It's Your Turn
- Come to one of the presentations
- Visit the School Start Time Committee website, there you will find all of the meeting minutes and resources used to make this recommendation.
- Fill out the Community Input Survey and let the Committee know your thoughts (the survey will remain open until the end of March).
School Start Time Committee Presentation Schedule
Open Community Meetings
March 7th 7:00 PM CFPMS - Auditorium
March 8th 7:00 PM UHS - LGI
March 23 7:00 PM HES - LGI
March 30 7:00 PM CFES - Gym
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at one of the presentations.