Students compete in the following scientific categories:
- Behavioral and Social Science
- Computer Science
- Consumer Science
- Earth & Space Science
- Environmental Science
- Medicine & Health
Students from Chadds Ford Elementary represented our district and did an amazing job!!
- Ritvika Nandan - 4th grade - Biochemistry - Exploring Bio-Batteries
- Elizabeth Yeh - 5th grade - Botany - Bulb Garden
- Sreevarshini Yedida - 5th grade - Chemistry - Want to Know the Strength of Salt You Are Consuming? Here's a Bright Idea
- Natalie Chow - 4th grade - Environmental Science - Earth, Wind, and Fire: Natural Factors and Water Loss
- Lilly Zhang - 5th grade - Environmental Science - The Simple and Efficient Water Purification Device
- Shivam Maheshwari- 4th grade - Mathematics - Hungry For Math? Try Some McNuggets
- Steffanie Jones - 5th grade - Physics - How Does a Wire Conductors Thickness Effect a Light Bulb's Brightness?
- Elliot Lee - 4th grade - Physics - Aerodynamic Whirly Bird
- Melissa Griswold & Sophie Griswold - 5th grade - Team Projects - Pleasing Words for Peas: The Effect of Talking on Plant Growth
- Varoon Joshi & Anand Shah - 4th grade - Where Will the Next Global Epidemic Originate From?